Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

How To Keep High Heels On?

(4 Posts)
woopsidaisy Wed 01-Dec-10 09:00:28

Hi. I have bought a few pairs of courts recently.I always used to wear strappy heels before. It was fine over the Summer,bare legs etc.
But now that I have had to bring the tights back out,I can't keep my heels on! Went to a wedding in these recently. By the end of the evening I was a sight trying to walk anywhere blush.I had to "grip" the shoe with my toes,basically I looked like an idiot!
Out Sat night,what can I do? Want to wear these,any idea to stop ankle slipping out?
Thanks.

moragbellingham Wed 01-Dec-10 10:38:31

Scholl party feet?
Gel heels?

I haven't tried either of these heel things but I had a pair of high platform courts delivered yesterday and I have the same problem.

AbsofLatkes Wed 01-Dec-10 10:39:50

The party feet help a lot, as they provide the grip you lose by wearing tights (permanent tight and heel wearer).

woopsidaisy Wed 01-Dec-10 11:50:37

Thanks Ladies. Will give the party heels a go.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: