Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

help - dressing for work in snow!

(3 Posts)
ruthie76 Tue 30-Nov-10 17:09:15

Hi

I need some help

I work with some very young fashionable things - and feel old (I'm only 34 though!)

Any suggestions for fashionable dressing suitable for work that keeps me warm too?

Have a grey oasis tunic with beading and was going to wear it over a base layer of black legggings and black long sleeve top with black ugg boots.

Also, have a brown leather skirt and need some suggestions as to how to wear.

Any other suggestions gratefully received as my wardrobe is quite full (just don;t know how to put things together)

I want to look good but stay warm.

Thanks in advance

Gillybobs Tue 30-Nov-10 17:16:59

I find wooly tights under my normal tailored trousers make a big difference and also wearing fine knit long sleeve tops under a nice piece of knitwear (tunic or cardi) keeps me toasty. As always, key to keeping it young is in the accessories and also grooming. The young uns look sooooo well turned out : (

ruthie76 Tue 30-Nov-10 20:02:08

Thanks

Think I will go accessories

That's the problem with young ones - don;t have a full household including husband to get ready in the morning and have time to ghd hair and do makeup! I'm lucky if I remember to brush hair sometimes as I am always rushing

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: