Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Better late than never - Snowboots for kids?

(16 Posts)
OllieWollieWoo Mon 29-Nov-10 18:12:23

I know, I know, I should have got them before it actually started snowing, but has anyone seen any for boys, online, that are not out of stock????

gregssausageroll Mon 29-Nov-10 18:15:03

Have you tried Next? I got a pair a few weeks ago and I think they were only about £15.

OllieWollieWoo Mon 29-Nov-10 19:06:18

Tried today (online, European based delivery as not in UK) and sold out!
Even ebay seems to have sold out in DSs sizes! Think I remember saying last year I wouldn't leave it til I needed them.....

Glad you got some tho gregssausageroll!

apple99 Mon 29-Nov-10 19:11:26

snowboots here

apple99 Mon 29-Nov-10 19:13:55

and here

cheeseytoastie Mon 29-Nov-10 19:17:57

I got some from Asda online a couple of weeks ago...

thisisyesterday Mon 29-Nov-10 19:20:18

i've found tons online..... but not at a reasonable price!
ebay might be your best bet. few sellers on there selling them for £20 a pair

verytellytubby Tue 30-Nov-10 12:34:26

I got my twin boys Next ones in store last week and I ordered Trepass ones for my DD online. First outing today as heavy snow.

daimbardiva Tue 30-Nov-10 15:27:19

ordered some from http://wwww. marshallleisure.co.uk the other day - I was also slow off the mark.

Good luck!

tulpe Tue 30-Nov-10 16:03:19

Do Amazon post to NL? If so, there were lots of styles on there this morning when I looked for DS.

Also, Snow & Rock have a good selection - both on their main and outlet site.

ItsRoxie Tue 30-Nov-10 16:19:26

I got mine from Mountain Warehouse - they were £25 a couple of months ago and now they're £10 more!

thisisyesterday Tue 30-Nov-10 20:10:31

i have just ordered some from snuginsnow!

£10 a pair, and paid the extra for next day delivery. some sizes sold out, but managed to get some for ds1 and ds2

LIZS Wed 01-Dec-10 14:06:31

aargh , hadn't realised this would be such a hassle - need Size 4 for ds. Next are sold out. Off to look at soem of these ideas now.

scotgirl Wed 01-Dec-10 23:44:36

I bought some from snuginsnow that was linked to on a thread further down the page. Ordered yesterday and not arrived yet so we will see!

OllieWollieWoo Thu 02-Dec-10 11:55:01

Thanks thisisyesterday - just ordered some from snuginsnow for DS1 even tho the postage was just as much as the boots! Will be over here in a week.

Tulpe not had any luck getting boots DSs on ebay - they seem to have popular sized feet! Cheapest Dutch ones I could find were around 50 euros - tho partly regretting not getting them now!

Next year I will be ordering as soon as the winter Next calalogue comes out - so in August!

LIZS Thu 02-Dec-10 15:31:46

I've ordered some from Marshall Leisure for ds and they've already been despatched. Postage wasn't cheap though hmm 3-5 days

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: