Talk

Advanced search

foot eating fish treatment

(9 Posts)
pud1 Mon 29-Nov-10 17:35:59

was in te trafford centre today and they have a shop that just has loads of tanks of fish that eat the dead skin off your feet. i have heard of this before but never seen it. was only 10 quid. has any one tried it

TinselinaBumSquash Mon 29-Nov-10 17:38:40

That sounds like all of my nightmares coming true... bleugh <vom>

pud1 Mon 29-Nov-10 17:41:28

it was not the fi that put me off but how many other feet have been in the tank. it did have a water pump but it did not make me faal better

blametheparents Mon 29-Nov-10 17:42:06

I really want to have that done, there is a place near me that has just started doing it.
I must get round to booking it.

fearnelinen Mon 29-Nov-10 17:45:13

I've done it - twas lush!
Although then I came home and googled it and discovered all the people that are trying to ban it on the grounds of hygiene and animal cruelty.
On balance, it wasn't a good enough treatment to push all those other 'issues' out of my mind. I did really enjoy it though - DSis hated it and got all squirmy.

Tetherbumfit Mon 29-Nov-10 17:48:07

Message withdrawn

kaiserfootmuff Mon 29-Nov-10 17:49:10

money for old rope imo

fearnelinen Mon 29-Nov-10 17:50:16

It's just like being tickled under water, doesn't hurt at all. They don't bite at you, they just suck the skin off. I have to say, for it to be really effective, you need to do it 2-3 time a week for at least 30 minutes.

pud1 Mon 29-Nov-10 17:51:16

gonna stick my big toe in the goldfish bowl

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now