Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

EMU boots, where to buy them?

(8 Posts)
smilesandsun Sun 28-Nov-10 13:26:34

Hi,

I like the look of these boots (EMU Armadale boots) www.emuaustralia.com/shop-women-single.asp?Product ID=W10098. But I wold like to try them on.

Does anyone know if you can buy them at a shop in the UK?

Thx

LittleFriendSusan Sun 28-Nov-10 13:38:08

I bought EMUs (not those ones though) from Amazon last year - might be worth a look. Also saw them in one of the high street places earlier this week; I think it may have been Jones the Bootmaker??

Bishoplyn Sun 28-Nov-10 14:54:53

Not ideal either for fitting on, but QVC sell this brand. Not sure if they have these ones.

QVC do have a 30 day money back guarantee though....

RustyBear Sun 28-Nov-10 15:00:58

Jones the Bootmaker in Reading had emus in stock yesterday

Store locator here

cjf Tue 11-Jan-11 17:15:13

Hello, Emu have just opened an amazing temporary store in London, Lambs Conduit Street, amazing selection of womens mens and Kiddies styles, they will do phone orders but well worth poping in to check it out if you can. Lambs Conduit Street is such a lovelt street too! Shop number is 0207 242 5483.
x

cjf Tue 11-Jan-11 17:15:42

whoops -sorry wrong number its 0207 242 9876

bluesky Tue 11-Jan-11 17:20:01

shudoo.co.uk do some emu boots

gregssausageroll Tue 11-Jan-11 18:32:23

Emu have a TSV on QVC next week! Seems to be the Stinger boot though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: