Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Any boys snow boots on the High St? Size big 2.

(11 Posts)
TracyK Sat 27-Nov-10 16:29:15

Trespass have sold out of their decently priced ones.

I think ds is a 2 - but have seen some reviews of online boots - saying they come up small and I'd like him to have some thick socks on.

So... I'd like him to try them on first. Anyone seen any in the shops recently?

foxinsocks Sat 27-Nov-10 16:31:29

Got some in Russell and Bromley but saw some in sports world too which are probably more reasonably priced!

blametheparents Sat 27-Nov-10 16:40:16

Decathlon always good if you have got one near you.

wickedfairy Sat 27-Nov-10 17:45:09

Got DS some in Next the other day - lovely ones with full rubber foot part and grey suedey stuff up the leg.

He is an 11 but I definitely remember seeing big sz1, so they would probably do a 2 as well, I would think. They had a few different styles - mine were £16.

Furball Sat 27-Nov-10 21:12:43

don't suppose you have an original factory shop near you? - you can search by postcode

They have them on offer this week - £15 - look at their latest offers leaflet on the left of their website

glitterkitty Sat 27-Nov-10 21:17:50

Russell & Bromley ones are great- really comfy- DS loves wearing them. Only downside is the 35ish price tag... I found they come up a size small due to sheepskin inside- but hoping by next year it will be flattened down so i can get another years use out of them...

PrettyCandles Sat 27-Nov-10 21:21:42

Millets.

JustAnother Sun 28-Nov-10 12:33:44

Got some boy ones yesterday size 2 in Decathlon for £20. They had 3 different styles.

ASecretLemonadeDrinker Sun 28-Nov-10 12:34:49

M & S, not sure how good they are though, I got DS some as startrite sold out - £15.

VivaLeBeaver Sun 28-Nov-10 12:36:16

Decathalon if there is one near you. Blacks might have some?

overmydeadbody Sun 28-Nov-10 12:37:16

TK Maxx are stick selling the trespass ones

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: