Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

breast feedin dress for xmas day??? pls help!

(6 Posts)
louloupoo Fri 26-Nov-10 20:20:25

Hi

I'm desperate for some help!!! I'm breast-feeding my 4mo ds and want a smart pretty dress to wear on xmas day. But everything I've seen is either frumpy or too expensive ( my budget is only about £40).

I'm a curvy size 12-14 and am really desperate now. I've been looking for weeks

Please help!!

moragbellingham Sat 27-Nov-10 09:16:07

purple?
blue?
black?

there are a few more on the site too.

conkertree Sat 27-Nov-10 09:19:14

www.more4mums.co.uk/p1444/Maternity-Wrap-Front-Max i-Dress/product_info.html

5DollarShake Sat 27-Nov-10 09:23:36

I just tend to wear regular wrap type dresses in stretchy, jersey materials, and then just pull the front down. you have more options that way, instead of just relying on nursing clothes.

5DollarShake Sat 27-Nov-10 09:35:50

To add - I've found Wallis to be quite good for stretchy dresses on a budget. I have one from there which looks like a wrap dress but isn't, and yet is still stretchy enough to pull down.

nickypomtimes Sat 27-Nov-10 09:37:33

yep, i've got a wrap dress with vest underneath. actually got mine on ebay, but agree Wallis have good ones.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: