Talk

Advanced search

has anyone bought fake uggs and been happy with them?

(6 Posts)
theladylovescupcakes Thu 25-Nov-10 18:48:52

know i really shouldn't, supporting the fake merchandise industry, yadda yadda, but aghast at the price of the real ones

theladylovescupcakes Thu 25-Nov-10 20:09:18

thought another ugg thread would get everyone talking!

brimfull Thu 25-Nov-10 20:10:59

dd has had emus that have lasted 2 yrs without the side collapse of other fakes-still going strong

SDixie Sat 27-Nov-10 06:43:00

I have the Jumbuck brand (British made and not quite as expensive as Uggs) and I love them!!

savoycabbage Sat 27-Nov-10 06:57:44

Emus are what people wear here in Australia. Not that people wear them much, mostly in the house. They are not fake.

'Fake' uggs are not fake though as uggs is a word for sheepskin boots. Like wellies in a word for...well wellies.

You need real sheepskin and a eva sole. Both my dd's have non ugg Australia uggs and they are great.

LaurieFairyonthetreeEatsCake Sat 27-Nov-10 08:23:19

Emu's are almost as expensive as Uggs - they are lovely. Celtic Sheepskin are the nicest imo and British which is even better.

Go to Bicester shopping village and buy your Uggs, I go cardie ones for £50 and they had loads of styles. They last for ever too so there's no need to buy very cheap.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now