Talk

Advanced search

Mid-brown biker boot hunt

(12 Posts)
TheRedSalamander Wed 24-Nov-10 13:07:56

I really want a pair of mid brown leather biker boots, but without a chunky tread on the bottom and I can't find any that fit the bill. Has anyone seen any on their travels? (Note also that I have Duo-sized legs but Barratts-style budget!)

PaulineMole Wed 24-Nov-10 13:11:08

these? like everything on the infernal M&S website they are much nicer (and a lighter brown) in real life

and comfy on my huge cankles.

PuraVida Wed 24-Nov-10 13:14:31

next girls ones these i have them but they come up big, i sized down and still plenty of room

GrumpyOldHorsewoman Wed 24-Nov-10 13:22:15

Gap have some nice ones - in-store (not available online). I bought some in black, but they have mid-brown, too. I think they were about £70. Bought 'em just over a week ago, so should still be able to get them.

TheRedSalamander Wed 24-Nov-10 13:35:07

Pauline I loved the ones at the bootom of your link- I really like the straps. But I'd want them in leather not suedey type material. So picky.

TheRedSalamander Wed 24-Nov-10 13:56:10

PuraVida those are absolutely the sort of thing I'm looking for. And they even come in my size- amazing! For £46 too, might have to order them and see whether they are tall enough as well.

whoneedssleepanyway Wed 24-Nov-10 14:00:41

I love the look of those Next ones, and such good value I may be putting in a sneaky order myself!

notinmypocket Wed 24-Nov-10 14:24:18

bit over budget but very nice

another pair

mamateur Wed 24-Nov-10 14:29:24

I'm on the same hunt! apparently these are lovelier than they look in the picture but I haven't seen them yet.

aquavit Wed 24-Nov-10 15:13:13

I have those Next ones too - PuraVida is right that they come up very big (I have blisters from where they have rubbed because they are so loose, but at least it leaves room for lots of warm sock). Lots of space round the leg and the sole is not chunky.

They are a bit higher than mid-calf on me and I have quite long legs. Love them (apart from the blisters)

woollyjo Wed 24-Nov-10 15:26:36

look on the doc martens website (wriggly baby on lap hence no link) lots of lovely boot, sizes are good + vv comfy

berri Thu 25-Nov-10 13:46:52

These are v comfy:

here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now