Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Celtic Boots for Girls, how tough are they?

(5 Posts)
kittya Tue 23-Nov-10 17:48:03

Are they for all weathers or will they just get knackered?

I love the look of them but, Im talking riding bikes and walking the dog up north.

thefentiger Tue 23-Nov-10 18:00:46

My DD had a pair for Christmas last year-she lives in them.They have very hardwearing soles -much more hardwearing than Uggs.
Fine for bikeriding and dogwalking if not muddy.
I waterproofed them with scotchguard and she has worn them in rain and snow no probs.

BerryLellow Wed 24-Nov-10 09:14:35

DS has had pair after pair of Celts, he always grows out of them before they wear out, they are very resilient. Best to use protector on them as well though.

I live in them too

kittya Wed 24-Nov-10 18:13:50

thanks. I will look at them online. Do they ever have sales?

BerryLellow Thu 25-Nov-10 09:22:52

Not really, they have on occasion run promotions on the children's celts, but not for a couple of years now. I'm lucky in that I'm close enough to visit the factory shop where you can buy the seconds at lower prices.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: