Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Lin & Leo Baby Changing Bag

(16 Posts)
snowmummy Tue 23-Nov-10 12:43:20

I love these bags: www.linandleo.com/babybag.cfm but I am undecided as to which colour to go for, tan or red. What do you think?

Maryqueenofchocs Tue 23-Nov-10 12:45:46

tbh, I think baby bags are a waste of time, just buy a big handbag and it does the same job, plus you can get something gorgeous rather than overly practical.

Of course, this theory prob isnt the best if you have 5 under 5's!!!grin

Maryqueenofchocs Tue 23-Nov-10 12:46:25

That said, the L & L bag looks the most un baby like change bag i've seen in a long while...

gregssausageroll Tue 23-Nov-10 12:48:38

I had the blue L&L and absolutely loved it!

I'd probably go for tan though.

snowmummy Tue 23-Nov-10 12:54:12

Mary, I do know what you mean but this is my third baby and I've tried big handbags, cheap changing bags and nothing had done the job well. So, I'm pinning my hopes on this! What colour do you think is best?

Gregs - thanks, that's one vote for tan then.

dottyaboutstripes Tue 23-Nov-10 12:56:13

I have the raspberry one and whilst it's lovely, it's MASSIVE! I've only used it twice, once when I went into hospital to have my c section, and once as a weekend bag. I don't think I'd bother if I were you, but I'd go for tan if you're going to anyway!

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Tue 23-Nov-10 12:57:16

are you me snowmummy? This is my third baby, and each time I've bought a big handbag rather than the horrid (overpriced) pvc changing bags on offer, and whilst the handbags look great they just don't do the job.

Therefore a link to the L&L bag has been sent in an email to my dh!

They also sell well secondhand on EBay.

snowmummy Tue 23-Nov-10 13:01:05

Iliketomove - quite possibly you are me as my dh has also been sent the link. What colour do you like best?

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Tue 23-Nov-10 13:13:17

I think it's called chocolate - it's dark brown one that almost looks a bit reddish in certain lights. I almost went for the tan, but I've already got a big tan leather bag so decided to go for a different colour.

I also love the red but it would clash with my buggy <shallow>

I also love the linings blush

snowmummy Tue 23-Nov-10 13:23:29

Hmm quite like the chocolate one, but I wear black based clothes sometimes and I don't like brown with black. I'm thinking red or tan will go with both black and browny clothes iyswim

partyhats Tue 23-Nov-10 14:01:33

I like the tan one, looks more like a proper bag than the brighter colours.

Maryqueenofchocs Tue 23-Nov-10 17:47:33

I like Tan, goes with everything, classic. You would get bored of red.grin

saz007 Tue 23-Nov-10 18:35:21

I have the chocolate one and I love it!!! It is massive, but it doesn't scream changing bag and it goes with loads

apple99 Tue 23-Nov-10 19:39:41

Go for the tan, goes with everything.

exhaustednurse Tue 23-Nov-10 19:54:22

I have the tan one.

Well worth the money as the quality is excellent. I have to carry lots of meds around for DC, so a big changing bag is vital. There are lots of pockets and compartments which also makes it easier to keep your own stuff separate .

For me I love the fact that it looks like a normal bag rather than a changing bag too.

snowmummy Wed 24-Nov-10 12:01:32

Right, tan it is then. Thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: