Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Jo Elvin's dress on Strictly It Takes Two

(10 Posts)
OhBuggerandArse Sun 21-Nov-10 23:48:58

Here, from about 12 minutes in - I really love it, does anyone recognise it?

tethersend Mon 22-Nov-10 00:06:13

You know, I'm sure I found that exact dress for someone on here about 6 months ago... but I can't remember where it was from!

Will rack brains.

OhBuggerandArse Mon 22-Nov-10 00:16:54

Ooh, please do!

dexter73 Mon 22-Nov-10 08:58:49

This is a bit similar.

olliepolly Mon 22-Nov-10 19:17:10

ooh was hoping somebody would post this as i would love to know the answer too.
She looked fabulous.

tethersend Mon 22-Nov-10 19:32:00

The one I was thinking of is this one which is similar but different print. It's only available in this print on the firetrap website now...

TBH, I don't think it's the same dress, sorry.

OhBuggerandArse Mon 22-Nov-10 19:55:22

Damn, I was hoping we'd get it in one!

Googling her she seems pretty easy to find on Twitter - I don't indulge, but if you do is it possible to contact people to ask them questions like that? Or would that just be a crazed-stalker thing to do?

SophieG123 Tue 23-Nov-10 10:45:26

Hi everyone, I'm Jo's PA here at GLAMOUR magazine and I thought I would reply and help solve the mystery of Jo's dress! It's by Helmut Lang - unfortunately a little pricier than the Firetrap version I'm sorry to say, but a beautiful investment piece nonetheless. Hope this helped! Sophie.

OhBuggerandArse Tue 23-Nov-10 11:04:00

Is this it?

Lovely.

Thanks Sophie for the info!

tethersend Tue 23-Nov-10 15:55:43

Yay for Sophie!

How nice smile

<ignores price>

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: