Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

I have seen some winter boots. I love them. I have also seen the price. I do not love it.

(8 Posts)
MrsChemist Sat 20-Nov-10 19:42:23

These are the boots.

I was wondering if anyone has seen anything similar with a nicer price tag.
I was hoping to get them for Christmas, but would feel like a arsehole asking my family to spend so much money.

I'm also open to different suggestions, I just really want a nice pair of warm boots to go with leggings and a big knitted jumper.

TIA

WherecanIhide Sat 20-Nov-10 19:45:45

They are lovely. Maybe you could ask family to put some money towards them cos they'll be soooooo worth it. x

upahill Sat 20-Nov-10 19:48:07

Wow!!

Sell your children, rob your neigbour anything but get them!! They are great.

I got a pair of biker boots about 2 years ago for about the same price and I wear them all the time. I guess you would do the same with them.
Why would you feel bad about asking the family for them? They aren't that badly priced.

MrsChemist Sat 20-Nov-10 20:06:08

I feel bad asking because I don't know their budget for me for Christmas, and if I ask, I know they'll get them, even if they were only going to spend maybe £50-60.

I suppose I could ask if my parents and my brother could club together to get them.

I'd like to explore my fluffy winter boots options as well though. I've had a brief browse and not found anything that jumped out at me as much as they did.

lucyspangle Sat 20-Nov-10 20:16:47

TK maxx often stock rocket dog

ItalianLady Sat 20-Nov-10 20:19:17

I would ask 5 family members to give you 20 quid and get them.

peppapighastakenovermylife Sat 20-Nov-10 20:27:05

Are these the same?

MrsChemist Sat 20-Nov-10 20:29:24

I've recently looked in TK Maxx and they had some of the ugg style rocket dogs, but none like these unfortunately.

I like that idea ItalianLady. My GPs usually give me £20 in cash, so I could just ask for cash from my parents and my brother and then I can buy them myself smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: