Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

hair straighteners

(5 Posts)
EmmaCB1 Fri 19-Nov-10 09:59:07

Help please, I have no clue...

DSD2 (is that right for step daughter2?) would like straighteners for christmas and doesn't mind if I don't buy her expensive GHD ones. Can anyone recommend another brand? Thanks in advance.

ALovelyBunchOfCoconuts Fri 19-Nov-10 20:40:41

These have come up to be quite popular. They are apparently as good, if not better than GHDs and a fraction of the cost.

I have had GHDs for... well, forever... and they are brill but considering a change. If I did change i would go for these

ALovelyBunchOfCoconuts Fri 19-Nov-10 20:44:23

Or these are gorgeous

sazm Sat 20-Nov-10 10:10:11

i have just bought the babyliss pro 230 radiance ones (the red ones) and they are fab,they have a steam function and its GREAT
mine were on offer in boots for £24 down from £99,but there seems to be offers on most places with them.

herbietea Sat 20-Nov-10 10:21:09

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: