Talk

Advanced search

creme de la mer eye balm

(5 Posts)
myproblemblob Thu 18-Nov-10 15:31:46

Got a free sample from John lewis.. made it last a good couple of weeks and the results..........

No bloody different . For a cream that cost £90+ I thought I would wake up and be wrinkle free sad

I'm 30 in Jan and the last few years my eyes have become really aged.

Anyone suggest a product, ideally one I can get a sample from first so I can check its actually worth the money

MaeMobley Thu 18-Nov-10 20:27:32

It's a good thing it was a free sample. No suggestions though but thank you for the feedback as I was considering buying some.

Jajas Thu 18-Nov-10 21:27:23

I mentioned creme de la mer on a recent thread. Never fallen for all the hype about any facial cream but a friend was raving about how fantastic it was and decided that I would suspend my cynicism for a day.

Stupidly decided to really push the boat out and for once buy this very expensive cream and boy do I regret it! I don't look a single jot different to how I did a month ago (very pasty and old) so totally unimpressed and disappointed and yet strangely relieved that I was right all along and I can go back to cheap and cheerful and know that I'm right grin!

MaeMobley Sat 20-Nov-10 17:30:00

ok. thanks. At 41 I am looking for a miracle cream.

Bishoplyn Sat 20-Nov-10 22:47:17

Clinique All About Eyes is my favourite.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now