Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Waterproof coat that covers my bum and doesn't make me look like a potato

(9 Posts)
Silkstalkings Thu 18-Nov-10 14:56:44

Linky links please smile. Things are getting desperate, in terms of waterproofing and potatoness.

nomorecake Thu 18-Nov-10 15:02:17

the last view days, i've been trying to work my way through this thread

Silkstalkings Thu 18-Nov-10 16:17:23

Ohshock Perfect!!! Thanks.grin

DrSpechemin Thu 18-Nov-10 16:18:59

You need a wakefield - kept me v dry today in the rain - the rain literally bounces off it - it also has a waist to it - so stops the potato effect

HalfTermHero Thu 18-Nov-10 16:50:41

I think that Cath Kidston do some, if you are ok with floral cuteness.

Silkstalkings Thu 18-Nov-10 18:36:44

Cath Kidston poss more affordable than some of those on the thread...

HotchpotchHoney Fri 19-Nov-10 09:59:47

i got one in the landsend sale section, ok i know landesend isn;t the coolest or most stylish of makles but its plain black with a detachable hood, and has waist drawstring so you can give it some shape. totally warm without being sweaty and its long enough to cover your bum. its the squal jacket.
I wear it for walking the dogs, and watching my boys play football on a saturday morning. my best buy of the year for me.
I've brought endless stylish coats but none of them keep me warm and dry.

HotchpotchHoney Fri 19-Nov-10 10:02:51

oops link here here

not going to come back and look at this thread though as bound to be lots of people saying ooh no thats awful shock

LooL00 Fri 19-Nov-10 10:24:36

I've got one too hotpotch, mine's pink and dh hates it .

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: