Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Ahem. How do you? (delicate subject matter)

(13 Posts)
PricklyPair Wed 17-Nov-10 17:53:19

Erm a delicate subject so I have name-changed. blush

I am rather hirsute and would rather not, erm, how shall I put it? I would rather not have a stubbly arse.

But I find the 5 o'clock shadow after shaving rather bristly on my bottom and would like to ask those of you who dare admit it, how do you deal with this situation?

Thanks and sorry if TMI.

Errmmmm Wed 17-Nov-10 17:56:34

I'm really not going to comment on the fact that you are shaving your hairy arse grin but I am going to tell you that getting it lazered may be the way to go. A friend of mine had it done on various bits of her body and it did her confidence wonders. You used to be able to get it done on the NHS if you were suffering from psychological stress because it, but I have no idea if this is still the case under a tory government.

Definitely blame the tories if you can't wink

Mumsnut Wed 17-Nov-10 19:55:28

Prickly pair of what?

<hairy handed trucker emoticon>

PricklyPair Wed 17-Nov-10 20:32:31

I'm laughing hard at blaming the tories for my hairy arse.

grin

blushingm Wed 17-Nov-10 21:02:07

would the regrowth be a bit softer if you used immac foam/gel or something??

roundthehouses Wed 17-Nov-10 21:03:53

waxing?

Mumsnut Wed 17-Nov-10 21:42:46

You're from that house price forum, aintcha?

purplepeony Wed 17-Nov-10 21:44:30

are you male of female?

ILoveDolly Wed 17-Nov-10 21:47:07

A delicate subject indeed. Shaving? Tsk tsk. You need a professional on this matter I think

QueenGigantaurofMnet Wed 17-Nov-10 21:47:47

i have a hairy bum crack. (hows that for TMI)

i tried shaving it but omg the regrowth is itch frenzy.

I had it bleached once but that stung like someone had shoved a poker up my arse.

I now wax. the first time is a killer but once the folicles loosen and get used to being ripped out it gets easier.

LadyOfTheFlowers Wed 17-Nov-10 21:49:27

Are we talking about the actual cheeks being hairy or are we talking....

LadyOfTheFlowers Wed 17-Nov-10 21:50:41

Sorry. Cross post.

'Anal beard' as DH likes to call it. shock hmm Dirty git.

Waxing I think would probo be the best then.

purplepeony Wed 17-Nov-10 21:55:45

everyone has a beard there unless they have been Hollywooded.- haven't you ever watched Embarrassing Bodies?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: