Talk

Advanced search

What would you spend £50 on in Debenhams?

(13 Posts)
MrsMeow Tue 16-Nov-10 19:42:51

I got some Debenhams vouchers for my birthday and we're off to Manchester for the day on Saturday, where they will be burning a hole in my pocket wink

I know what I'm like, I will be spoilt for choice once I get in there. I love the shop but there are too many lovely things to buy!

Don't really need perfume, but am open to any other suggestions!

cruelladepoppins Tue 16-Nov-10 19:53:15

I got a Debenhams voucher from my "bosses" at work last Christmas and I actually waited until I needed wanted something - a bracelet to go with an outfit I was wearing to a wedding - I think their costume jewellery is quite nice. They also have some pretty decent underwear. Enjoy your day!

TrillianAstra Tue 16-Nov-10 19:54:26

Nice makeup.

TrillianAstra Tue 16-Nov-10 20:11:42

Whate you buy - do it quick - they are having 25% off everything (10% off Health and Beauty) this week!

MrsMeow Tue 16-Nov-10 20:15:39

Thanks I love sparkly jewellery and am a sucker for make-up...wish I could remember if they do MAC make-up in Manc Debenhams!

Just looked on the site and the 25% off is starting in store tomorrow. I really hope it's still on on Saturday!

EdgarAirbombPoe Tue 16-Nov-10 20:16:32

take a look in the 'Manataray' section - they have some half decent knitwear for £50 ish....

also Frost French knickers look lovely (very special!)

....I particularly love 'butterfly' girls clothes there, and could easily spend £50 on pretty dresses for DD.

southeastastra Tue 16-Nov-10 20:18:48

smashbox primer, probably couple of their eyeshadows too

MrsMeow Tue 16-Nov-10 20:21:26

Edgar - I LOVE the MW butterfly clothes, DD has lots of the jeans and denim skirts. I am under strict orders to spend them on myself this time though grin

I could do with a new chunky cardi or something so will have a look. Posh knicks sound good too!

SEA, I've heard about Smashbox. Is it on a par with Urban Decay do you think?

Thanks

EnnisDelMar Tue 16-Nov-10 20:22:04

They do some Radley bits I think, plus yes nice make up. I'd probably use it on underwear tbh, proper comfy underwear.

Or I'd bung it to their tech people to try and get them to stop the emails.

Seriosuly it's like Hotel California, they take 3 months to unsubscribe you. ,rant over>

Have a lovely time!

The3Bears Tue 16-Nov-10 20:26:43

make up or a nice bag

MrsMeow Tue 16-Nov-10 20:30:32

Ennis, that really made me laugh!!

Underwear sounds good too, will have a look I don't really need more bags as I have three million already, but that's not to say I won't be tempted if I see a nice one!

Thanks everyone

twoboots Tue 16-Nov-10 22:04:23

john rocha

MrsMeow Wed 17-Nov-10 18:33:06

Ooh I love John Rocha, didn't think of that! Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now