Talk

Advanced search

Boys dressing gown?

(7 Posts)
NotShortImPomBearSized Sun 14-Nov-10 20:57:03

I'm looking for a dressing gown for ds, 9yrs, that's lovely and soft/fluffy and also has a hood.

Last one I bought just fell apart and felt all scratchy after I'd washed it a few times.

Can't seem to find one I like!

Any recommendations would be much appreciated smile

MadameCastafiore Sun 14-Nov-10 20:58:53

Joules - can;t go wrong - they are beutifully soft and the colours are great - not cheap but last especially if you get one a bit big and they can look like a boxer too!

TheNextMrsDepp Sun 14-Nov-10 20:59:36

M&S or Next.

Icoulddoitbetter Sun 14-Nov-10 21:01:33

Peacocks!

ChasingSquirrels Sun 14-Nov-10 21:01:45

ds got a lovely one for his birthday, grey marl fluffy & hooded - Matalan here, £9 - I think.
He says he is a polar bear in it.

NotShortImPomBearSized Sun 14-Nov-10 21:06:43

Thanks Madame now I'm hooked on looking at the expensive stuff shock They look lovely. I want one!

Tried M&S & Next, ones I like in M&S don't have hoods and Next only have one with hood on their site, not too keen on it, but thank you.

Haven't been in Peacocks for ageeees, will have to look up nearest one, same for Matalan but that one looks gorgeous, thank you both

smile

TheNextMrsDepp Sun 14-Nov-10 21:09:34

Also bought one for dd in Asda recently, really soft velour with hood (in pink, but they did have blue ones).

Cheap as chips but I realise it may not last for ever...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now