Talk

Advanced search

Most cheap and reliable website to buy Dermalogica

(11 Posts)
JetSetWilly Sun 14-Nov-10 14:56:01

Got any ideas? Relatives coming to uk this Christmas and female guest would like to buy some and have it ordered here

I've never ordered it before can anybody help please ta

TattyDevine Sun 14-Nov-10 15:07:40

Jersey Beauty Company is very good. Arrives in 2-3 days, free postage (prices include postage basically) and prices are pretty much as low as they get. They give you samples as well, quite generously, I got 6 satchets the other day in my order that was 2 items.

I used to use Beauty Flash, which were fine really, but their prices went up, they charge for postage, and I got jacked off with them always giving me the same sample over and over which was something I'd never use, even though it lets you specify which samples you want. hmm

So I have about 24 sachets of "stress relief oil" or some such bollix.

JetSetWilly Sun 14-Nov-10 16:16:59

Thanks tatty

Funnily enough said guest suggested beauty flash website and I thought I bet there's a cheaper website

I've just sent it on to her for her to have a look thanks

RipMacWinkle Sun 14-Nov-10 18:02:58

Also recommend Jersey Beauty Co. Have used them loads of times. No problem, samples, decent prices.

In fact, I can't wait to put an order in as soon as I get back off maternity leave (currently too poor for Dermalogica and my skin is feeling it!)

JetSetWilly Sun 14-Nov-10 18:12:07

Thanks rip. Im also on mat leave and poor but will perhaps try and trade the samples in return for my address being used as a PO box!

BelieveInLife Sun 14-Nov-10 18:18:54

I use www.insalonskincare.com and they arrive usually next day or day after (free delivery), lots of free samples and cheapest I've found.

JetSetWilly Tue 16-Nov-10 20:35:05

Thank you believeinlife will have a look at that website

kittya Tue 16-Nov-10 21:17:48

I always buy it from the salon as I thought it was a standard price.

katy1katy Wed 17-Nov-10 07:19:12

Message deleted

JetSetWilly Thu 18-Nov-10 13:58:27

Yeah I dont know if it's a set price but I might give my local salon a ring to compare

My friend orders online and not from the salon so it makes me think it is cheaper online. Perhaps from jersey beauty it's tax free?

Thanks kitty and katy

cheekychopsmum Thu 18-Nov-10 15:55:52

www.pure-beauty.co.uk have used these loads of times and am really happy with the service. Free delivery - which usually arrives the next day

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now