Talk

Advanced search

Help! What do you think has caused this breakout

(2 Posts)
chocolatestar Sat 13-Nov-10 11:00:29

I have broken out in horrid spots on my cheek. Two things have changed recently, one is I just started to wear a little bit of make up and I notice that the spots are where I put on a little bit of blusher but I have only have them on one side so don't know if it is that. I also had my first ever facial this week and wondered if that could possibly have anything to do with it?

I feel crappy. I only started to wear make up because I am pregnant and feeling so shit about myself and it was making me feel a bit more presentable and confident and now I look ming.

Amanderrr Sat 13-Nov-10 14:16:50

Pregnancy can play havoc with your skin so a breakout isn't unexpected really but as you're wearing make up and you don't usually and you've had a facial and you don't normally then they're probably top of the blame list.

Are you using a new brush to apply the blusher? If it's an old brush then it might need a wash. Just give it a wash in a gentle shampoo and leave it to dry overnight.

Have you got a medicated concealer? Witch Hazel make one which helps to hide the spot and treat it at the same time. Boots stock this.

Hope that helps and try not to worry too much. They'll be gone in a few days. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now