Talk

Advanced search

Water proof all in one for toddlers- advice please!

(7 Posts)
soppypreggyloon Fri 12-Nov-10 08:28:24

Ds needs to get out more but I have yet to persuade him sitting on wet grass etc is a bad idea.

Who does the best waterproof all in ones?
What are their sizes like?

Ds has a long body but little legs. He's 19mo but has been in 18-24 mo stuff since may so a big fella.

Cheers all!

Ealingkate Fri 12-Nov-10 08:30:13

muddy puddles are good, also check out little trekkers, they have some nice spotty otter ones

StrawberrySam Fri 12-Nov-10 08:32:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PestoEatsHurricaneWarnings Fri 12-Nov-10 08:37:07

muddy puddles

accessorizequeen Fri 12-Nov-10 09:24:40

MP sizes are absolutely huge btw (and would recommend the puddleflex/rainflex in particular).

jamaisjedors Fri 12-Nov-10 10:08:17

waterproof world

We have been using them for 6 years, very good, we have the kiba separates here which are nice and soft but v. waterproof.

The dungarees last them a couple of years because they are adjustable and it means they can wear the trouser part and then a normal "warm" coat over the top when it's not actually raining.

wrigglytummy Fri 12-Nov-10 10:25:33

I second Waterproof world - used them for the first time this week - fantastic. Next day delivery included. I also got Kiba waterproofs - really soft, flexible, waterproof. Have great stirrups on the trousers to stop them riding up (essential on the balance bike!). Very happy. I used Muddy Puddles before, but they are more expensive - and HUGE!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now