Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Bag quest... I'm no good at finding bags.

(8 Posts)
tethersend Thu 11-Nov-10 19:27:34

I need a bag which is:

-Tan leather
-Big enough to comfortably fit an A4 folder in
-To be carried on shoulder (NOT cross body or hip length)
-Less than £150

Is this possible? The only thing I've found which I like is this and that aint gonna happen.

Anyone got any ideas?

Maryqueenofchocs Thu 11-Nov-10 19:44:48

some ideas...

here

here

here

Maryqueenofchocs Thu 11-Nov-10 19:47:49

and

here

here

tethersend Thu 11-Nov-10 19:57:01

Thanks for looking mary smile

1. Can't fit an A4 folder in
2. Nice style, but not keen on leather; it's not the right colour and looks a bit cheap, sorry.
3. Too expensive
4. I like the style and the leather, not sure of the colour but a possible contender...
5. Strap too long and too expensive (right colour though wink)

Maryqueenofchocs Thu 11-Nov-10 20:01:06

I had a voucher code for No.3 FF01 is 10% off, used it last week,..I also like the oliver bonas one, looks like the mulberry one you linked to...

tethersend Thu 11-Nov-10 20:08:56

Thanks mary- I think to be top of my budget, i've really got to love it... number three is nice, but I don't love it.

The Oliver Bonas one is nice, but I do not like the colour. Bugger.

domesticslattern Thu 11-Nov-10 21:29:48

only problem is it's fake leather

ten pounds above your budget but there is normally a discount voucher knocking about

Meggles76 Thu 11-Nov-10 21:32:07

have you looked at Kew? Bought a fab leather bag there in the summer that fits on the shoulder and holds a file. It was less than a hundred quid.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: