Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Reasonably priced dress for a wedding that I can breastfeed in

(6 Posts)
SirBoobAlot Thu 11-Nov-10 15:43:21

Have been raiding ebay, but no joy. It will probably only get used once, maybe twice (at Christmas) so don't want to spend a fortune.

Doesn't need to be a breastfeeding dress, just one I can feed in.

Any suggestions would be great!

wonderstuff Thu 11-Nov-10 15:45:37

no ideas, in same dilema.

SirBoobAlot Thu 11-Nov-10 15:47:45

Wonderstuff what size are you? If we're the same size we could find a nice one and go halves grin Glad its not just me that's struggling...

wonderstuff Thu 11-Nov-10 15:59:56

I'm a 10ish I think - 5'4, 8st5oz 30E..

SirBoobAlot Thu 11-Nov-10 16:18:52

envy Not a chance of me fitting my arse (or tummy, or boobs, or tights, or arms...) into a ten! I shall keep an eye out in case I see anything in your size, though.

Eskarina Thu 11-Nov-10 19:06:01

What sort of style are you looking for? I've had some lovely wrap dresses from ebay recently - White Stuff mostly. The ones I had were all under £10 but if you're prepared to stretch to £20-30 then you can have pretty much anything. They might not be dressy enough though. I found that searching for a named brand made the whole thing more manageable.

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: