Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

clothes / shoes help needed please!

(1 Post)
shelley72 Wed 10-Nov-10 09:58:41

am feeling decidedly fat, old, knackered and frumpy thanks to a 3yr old and a 5mo old and having a crisis. am neither stylish nor beautiful. have gone from a size 16 pre preg and now somewhere between a 12 (top) and 14 (bottom) so nothing seems to fit properly. am slowly trying to revamp my wardrobe a bit at a time and so far bought a pair of gap long and lean jeans which actually fit. however i have no idea what i should be wearing on my feet now that its geting colder. in the summer i live in birkenstocks , and pre mat leave liked heels for work but not practical now carrying dd in her sling. so what should i go for? any ideas most welcome. and in general what few key items would you suggest i get to start feeling lovely again?

tia
shelley

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: