Talk

Advanced search

Not very stylish but please recommend a thermal vest/camisole

(9 Posts)
Millie1 Tue 09-Nov-10 13:02:51

I'm absolutely frozen and it's only November! Can anyone please recommend pretty thermal vests or camis to wear under jumpers, long-sleeved t-s etc. Only critera is that it must be machine washable - don't mind if it can't be tumble-dried - and warm! Thanks smile

aquavit Tue 09-Nov-10 13:58:48

not particularly pretty but uniqlo heattech (vest, tees, l/s tees...) are VERY good and warming

moragbellingham Tue 09-Nov-10 13:59:37

I have some from M&S which are OK. Standard issue, pretty with tiny holes in black and pale pink.
I did see some long sleeved plain coloured ones in Marble Arch (teal/plum) that looked really nice on Saturday. Haven't checked online to see if they're on there yet.

Dracschick Tue 09-Nov-10 14:00:55

They had some pretty ones in debenhams yesterday £15.

BCBG Tue 09-Nov-10 14:04:21

Brora's are brilliant, very warm, look great and wash well.

Millie1 Tue 09-Nov-10 14:11:26

Thank you ... shall check out all suggestions. I guess it doesn't have to be thermal but it does have to be warm!

KurriKurri Tue 09-Nov-10 14:26:55

I got a couple from John Lewis last year - very warm and comfortable (they have nice wide straps at the top, so don't cut into your shoulders.) About £10 IIRC.

higgle Tue 09-Nov-10 16:21:18

I'd second the Brora ones - you can wear them sticking out under dresses that aren't warm enought for winter otherwise.

Unprune Tue 09-Nov-10 16:24:52

Totally recommend Icebreaker merino wool base layers.
(Can you tell I get cold easily? grin)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now