Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Need a top to wear with skinny jeans and boots

(4 Posts)
sexy2shoes Sun 07-Nov-10 17:55:37

Has anyone got any ideas as to what sort of top I should wear with knee high boots I bought the other day. Look at this page to see boots.

I already have a pair of black skinny jeans so just need to sort out a top. I also have dark denim skinnies if that works better.

I am meeting up with a man I like next Wednesday evening for a drink (but not sure of his intentions! confused)

He will be coming straight from work so will be wearing a smart suit.

He normally sees me in smart trousers/skirt suit, but as I work from home and it's not a business meeting I thought smart casual with a hint of "sexiness" grin without making it too obvious(if that's possible)might work.

Appreciate any ideas.

Meggles76 Sun 07-Nov-10 18:32:34

ooh nice boots! I think you could wear black or dark denim skinnies. Personally I prefer dark denim.

IMO a silk blouse can look nice with jeans and boots?

Warehouse usually have a lot of tops that look nice with jeans so have a look online

Hope the date meeting goes well wink

sexy2shoes Sun 07-Nov-10 19:48:51

Thanks Meggles will have a look on the Warehouse website.

Glad you like the boots, my early xmas pressie to me - I think they look quite sexy.

They do say men like black high heeled boots. Must pratice crossing my legs nonchalantly but in a slightly seductive manner - might do the trick grin

SevenAgainstThebes Sun 07-Nov-10 21:51:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: