Talk

Advanced search

Wher does Nigella get those lovely jumpers from?

(11 Posts)
eeky Thu 04-Nov-10 22:50:40

You know, those beautiful deep scoop neck three-quarter sleeved ones in rich colours; she has worn them on most series incl. current one and also on many photos in her books, with the fantastic cleavage in evidence too, usually!

They look expensive but lovely. I can't seem to find anything similar as def want the very flattering sleeve length.

I heard they were Brora but nothing similar on website.

serin Thu 04-Nov-10 23:15:05

Maybe John Smedley?

wildfig Thu 04-Nov-10 23:34:28

The cropped cardigans she wears are definitely from Brora - not sure about the jumpers.

Esmee Fri 05-Nov-10 08:24:25

I find it's a flattering sleeve length on me, I have a couple of tops in that style. One is from People Tree but I can't see it on the website. Not expensive, but you could always try something like this from New Look?

ssd Fri 05-Nov-10 09:01:39

I can safely say its not primark

iwilldothis Fri 05-Nov-10 09:04:51

nor Tesco, nor Asda, nor Sainsbos, nor Dunnes?
(maybe by process of elimination they can be tracked down?) grin

Byblyofyle Fri 05-Nov-10 09:39:13

You could try the Pure Collection (online). They do a scoop neck for sure.

eeky Sun 07-Nov-10 16:21:35

lol, Iwilldothis, think this process of elimination will take some time...!

I am now desperate for something similar; I just watched the last episode of the current series and she must have worn ten different gorgeous colours of this jumper in half an hour, all looked beautiful.

Very difficult to find elbow length sleeves on jumpers, either just above or pref just below elbow. Any more suggestions?

vinvinoveritas Sun 07-Nov-10 18:38:18

I saw some similar by John Smedley earlier in the year, I'm quite sure they were very Nigella. Were sold on cocosa.com.. otherwise there is crumpet cashmere- veh nice

Or even M&S have been known to stock similar

champagnesupernova Sun 07-Nov-10 18:41:20

Denner cashmere also do a good selection

titferbrains Mon 08-Nov-10 10:01:47

her fans on her website are pretty damn keen. Maybe they will be able to help you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now