Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Could anyone recommend a great hairdresser in North London please?

(15 Posts)
cleaningsucks Wed 03-Nov-10 10:16:35

That's it - have tried a few, but no--one has been brilliant.

Thank you!

gorehaginhellsbum Wed 03-Nov-10 10:59:30

Have you posted before cleaning, I can't remember if I've replied to a similar thread? (not trying to sound odd - just wondered), how far north and what price range?

LWRF Wed 03-Nov-10 11:00:47

Hi, Cutting crew in Queens Park. Lee , who is the owner is fantastic!!

AuntAda Wed 03-Nov-10 11:02:22

Pete at Kontakt in SToke Newington Church Street.

otchayaniye Wed 03-Nov-10 12:48:38

well, more central London but Fernando at Glass in Clerkenwell. Was recommended to me on here and I've had 4 of the most amazing haircuts from him. Very good for curly/wavy hair.

verytellytubby Wed 03-Nov-10 21:57:24

Pulp in Crouch End. Isabella. She's amazing. Best highlights I've ever had.

Haliborange Wed 03-Nov-10 22:01:27

Otchayanie- I used to go to glass back in 2003-ish. Twas great back then too!

In Muswell Hill Charlotte Murray (@ Charlotte Murray) is worth a look.

owlicecream Wed 03-Nov-10 23:06:45

Mark P at the Chapel in Islington. great salon, lovely lovely chap, great hair and colour.

joliejolie Wed 03-Nov-10 23:09:20

Fumi or Koko at Tusk in Camden.
Always had a great cut by either of them. Fumi will spend an hour making sure your cut is perfect.

tethersend Wed 03-Nov-10 23:23:10

Michelle in 'Enry 'Iggins in Chalk farm Road.

kittya Thu 04-Nov-10 10:01:35

Fergal in HOB, Mill Hill, five minutes from the station. He cut mine from long to short and its brilliant. He's a lovely guy too.

moragbellingham Thu 04-Nov-10 14:03:23

Michelle in 'Enry 'iggins sorted out my appalling blonde to brown green mess created by another stylist in the Hampstead branch. She's lovely too.

Kyril at HOB Temple Fortune, fab.

Ho in South Hampstead trained at VS now has own salon (it's tiny though, and not for a relaxing time but great cuts)

zenoushka Sun 27-Jan-13 20:45:15

Studio Stage Door in Muswell Hill is fantastic. Have been going for a couple of years now and have had great cuts. It's £30 for a cut and blow dry which for London is really good. All the hairdressers are Japanese and they just seem to cut really really well. There's a lovely calming atmosphere as well in the salon with no inane chatter! I love the fact they play classical music. I get my hair cut by Chiko would absolutely recommend her.

tethersend Sun 27-Jan-13 21:14:07

Wow zenoushka, you must really love that place to resurrect a three year old thread grin

Sarahj11 Wed 11-Nov-15 10:35:57

Yeh, Avalon on Weston Park are really good!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now