Talk

Advanced search

Babyliss big curl - anyone got one?

(9 Posts)

I have straight straight straight hair and have tried everything to get a curl in it. I can get tight curls by sleeping in those bendy rollers (or rag strips), but wanted big loose waves/volume.

Err, anyway, I bought one and my hair is just as straight, if not straighter. If anyone has one, can they tell me how they use it? THanks. blush

err, babylis big hair...

moragbellingham Sat 02-Oct-10 21:22:21

I had one years ago, it was absolutely rubbish unless you wanted a slight flick on the ends.

It's just not hot enough to make your hair hold any curl/wave.

FrameyMcFrame Sat 02-Oct-10 21:23:25

what is it? It sounds nice and I probably want one

It's a round bristle vent brush type thing that rotates and blows outhot air. Not to be confused with the babylis mycurl which was a bundle of shite. Why don't I learn? I'll do a link once I figure out this new netbook, it's babylis Big Hair, not big curl, I was getting all confused blush

here

FrameyMcFrame Sun 03-Oct-10 09:17:22

looks amazing but whether it really works or not is the question.
I think those large heated rollers are good, I'm planning on getting some of those.

mippy Mon 04-Oct-10 16:26:07

I got a sample of this from work and found it worked really well on my very fine and flat hair. I'm crap at blowdrying and it was definitely better than my own efforts (though I got someone else to try it on me). However, I used it to get body into my hair, not to make curls.

3babesfull Wed 24-Nov-10 09:19:27

I know that this post was a while ago, but I saw an advert for the Babyliss Big Hair the other day and was interested in getting one. I have also tried straighteners and big rollers (which are fine but who has time to do that regularly?!). I want something to give my hair more body and curl at the bottom. Has anyone else used one or has one??? Don't want my Christmas money to go to waste!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now