Talk

Advanced search

Getting eyes lasered now need to hide the dark rings

(8 Posts)
cheekychopsmum Fri 13-Aug-10 13:44:57

I'm having my eyes lasered next week, and will finally be able to see the black rings under my eyes (and the start of bags!).

Which concealer can you recommend? I've tried touche eclate (sp) and is too obvious on me. What else is there?

mazzystartled Fri 13-Aug-10 15:11:04

laura mercier concealer
bloody fantastic

moragbellingham Fri 13-Aug-10 16:15:40

Bobbi Brown is good but quite heavy.
Select moisture cover by Mac and Elizabeth Arden are both the same sort of texture and good for everyday wear. Although, the EA one says it's a highlighter it's not in the same league (whitey brightness) as YSL.

WhatsWrongWithYou Fri 13-Aug-10 16:21:04

I go for benefit erase paste, but my circles are pretty heavy duty. I know some people find it too greasy and heavy, but it's the only thing that's worked for mine.

miche8 Fri 13-Aug-10 16:32:51

The benefit erase a paste or bobbi brown are the best i've used, read the other day about using a ysl type highlighter over the top of concealer, must try this.

cheekychopsmum Sun 15-Aug-10 11:05:09

Do these not make the creases (wrinkles) look more obvious?

WhatsWrongWithYou Sun 15-Aug-10 12:41:07

I don't think erase paste does - can't speak for the others.

But if you go to the benefit counter they'll be happy to slap some on for you to try, as I'm sure will the other big names.

cheekychopsmum Sun 15-Aug-10 16:00:17

Thanks that's a good idea, I'll go try the above. Cheers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now