Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please help me with my hair.

(1 Post)
Dysgu Thu 05-Aug-10 12:47:21

I really need to sort out my hair. Right now it is cut into (grown out)layers and is shorter around my face but almost down to my shoulders. I have an oval shaped face and wear glasses. I also cannot have a fringe as I have a 'cowslick(?)' thing that means the front of my hair doesn't sit flat!

My real problem is that I just never have either the time nor the inclination to do anything with my hair so always feel intimidated by hairdressers. (DP's best friend has his own salon and would sort it for me but the idea fills me with dread!)

If I could get a hairdresser to cut it and then show me exactly how to do it myself then maybe I would feel happier about it - I can't recall the last time I liked my hair, but I am okay with the rest of me! I would happily go short - I have had short hair in the past but growing it long seemed easier as then I can just tie it back all the time!

Can I just go into a salon and ask them to sort it - and will they make me look okay?

Or does anyone have any ideas of what I could do or ask for?

Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now