Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Why can't find jeans that button up past my flabby bits .. l

(10 Posts)
Twiglett Sun 21-Aug-05 12:49:54

like I don't know, on my waist or something, after all there must be a reason why my waist goes in

whats with all the feckin' hipsters absolutely everywhere with no sodding choice

hipsters only look good on slim / teenagers

I want to feel comfortable in my jeans

spacecadet Sun 21-Aug-05 12:51:01

thats a difficult one, all the styles seem to be hipsters etc, you could try a home shopping catalogue.

Twiglett Sun 21-Aug-05 12:52:09

you think I'm old don't you

spacecadet Sun 21-Aug-05 12:53:52

no! im 33 in 3 days and i hate hipsters(cant get into jeans at mo as preg), they feel like they are falling down and my ten spare tyres ooze over the top of them.

Feffi Sun 21-Aug-05 12:54:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

dropinthe Sun 21-Aug-05 12:54:16

I've made the mistake of trying to fit my lardy stomach into hipsters-in fact I am sitting here with a pair on now because can't be botherd to iron anything and thinking how bloody uncomfortable I am!

So,no,I don't think you are old-just in need of some comfort like me!

spacecadet Sun 21-Aug-05 12:54:21

i got some lovely wrangler jeans last year from empire stores catalogue.

happymerryberries Sun 21-Aug-05 13:06:58

hell, mine would have to do up to my neck!!!!!!

foxinsocks Sun 21-Aug-05 14:58:00

I agree the per una ones are good (but definitely try them on because I had to get the ones for people with short legs and I'm 5'6''!). Also found that the sizing is very generous round the waist - I'm a standard 12 and there's easily another inch around the waist.

Also, I got a pair from Tescos which hardly cost anything and are incredibly comfortable - I can easily tuck my tummy flab under the top of the jeans (iyswim).

motherinferior Sun 21-Aug-05 16:15:06

Waist-holding ones cause tummybulging, IMO.

Also my waist has never returned to its pre-baby indentation

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now