Talk

Advanced search

Hows u Strugstu???

(18 Posts)
sallystrawberry Sun 10-Jul-05 21:48:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

strugstu Sun 10-Jul-05 21:57:18

hi sweetie - am fine thanks - spending too much time on here really. i should be doing my 'child protection essay' at the moment, but cant get motivated. me and dp are fine - we have done a lot of talking and both been very honest with each other so i think we are on the up . how's things with u - looking forward to sept?

sallystrawberry Sun 10-Jul-05 22:06:08

strugstu Sun 10-Jul-05 22:40:42

Sorry ss got distracted by phone- my study buddy having a crisis!

hope u feel better soon. lot of the girls on my course have been ill recently- its as tho all the adrenaline etc. keeps u going then as soon as u slow down - so does ur immune system - and bingo one cold after another, flu, spots etc etc.

good news about the childminder- good ones are worth their weight in gold twice over. thankfully i dont need them anymore.

spritzers in the garden - sounds wonderful- hopefully when i finish (aug 19 -essays in aug 15) there will be some summer left - i have 3 weeks off then, mind u will be looking for a job.

sorry about the txt spk-

sallystrawberry Sun 10-Jul-05 22:51:39

strugstu Sun 10-Jul-05 22:57:25

pmsl at the txt spk thread
will try and get on with some work now

dont forget when u start in sept- if i can help give me a shout- u can always CAT me-

spk soon x

sallystrawberry Sun 10-Jul-05 22:58:49

strugstu Sun 07-Aug-05 23:57:49

Absolutely naffed off- feel my head is going to explode! this fecking portfolio has got to be in tomorrow- and i've still got a few hours to do on it-

I hate it with a passion- well i have had my 10 min break i suppose i better get on with it.

sallystrawberry Mon 08-Aug-05 00:03:54

strugstu Mon 08-Aug-05 00:09:10

just feel peed off- weary and weepy- came on here to cheer myself up for 10 mins- know i've got to get back to it sally but - god i'm struggling tonight.

sallystrawberry Mon 08-Aug-05 00:23:36

sallystrawberry Mon 08-Aug-05 00:30:58

strugstu Mon 08-Aug-05 14:12:03

Sorry didnt reply Sal- had gone offline to try and get it finished.

Well got it in with 10 mins to deadline finally went to bed at 3am got up at 7am - am now cleaning house with my dd (amazing the power of money!) cos the mess is stressing me out. Will go back to bed about four pm for a kip, then start again about 7pm. Need to finish child protection essay for next monday. so if i do a few hours tonight i will feel better.

Dont know whether u saw the thread - but i went for an interview last friday and got a job! f/t hv poster depending on me passing the remainder of course! (Course finishes 19 th august-then three weeks holiday -then results 22nd sept) hooray!!!!!

sallystrawberry Mon 08-Aug-05 20:50:52

sallystrawberry Sat 13-Aug-05 01:28:24

strugstu Sat 13-Aug-05 01:31:09

hi sally
am burning the midnight oil again - need to finish my assignment for submission on monday morning.
how r u ss?

sallystrawberry Sat 13-Aug-05 01:32:43

strugstu Sat 13-Aug-05 01:34:07

will try not to get involved in any threads- will just lurk i think nite nite xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: