Talk

Advanced search

Hows u Strugstu???

(18 Posts)
sallystrawberry Sun 10-Jul-05 21:48:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

strugstu Sun 10-Jul-05 21:57:18

hi sweetie - am fine thanks - spending too much time on here really. i should be doing my 'child protection essay' at the moment, but cant get motivated. me and dp are fine - we have done a lot of talking and both been very honest with each other so i think we are on the up . how's things with u - looking forward to sept?

sallystrawberry Sun 10-Jul-05 22:06:08

strugstu Sun 10-Jul-05 22:40:42

Sorry ss got distracted by phone- my study buddy having a crisis!

hope u feel better soon. lot of the girls on my course have been ill recently- its as tho all the adrenaline etc. keeps u going then as soon as u slow down - so does ur immune system - and bingo one cold after another, flu, spots etc etc.

good news about the childminder- good ones are worth their weight in gold twice over. thankfully i dont need them anymore.

spritzers in the garden - sounds wonderful- hopefully when i finish (aug 19 -essays in aug 15) there will be some summer left - i have 3 weeks off then, mind u will be looking for a job.

sorry about the txt spk-

sallystrawberry Sun 10-Jul-05 22:51:39

strugstu Sun 10-Jul-05 22:57:25

pmsl at the txt spk thread
will try and get on with some work now

dont forget when u start in sept- if i can help give me a shout- u can always CAT me-

spk soon x

sallystrawberry Sun 10-Jul-05 22:58:49

strugstu Sun 07-Aug-05 23:57:49

Absolutely naffed off- feel my head is going to explode! this fecking portfolio has got to be in tomorrow- and i've still got a few hours to do on it-

I hate it with a passion- well i have had my 10 min break i suppose i better get on with it.

sallystrawberry Mon 08-Aug-05 00:03:54

strugstu Mon 08-Aug-05 00:09:10

just feel peed off- weary and weepy- came on here to cheer myself up for 10 mins- know i've got to get back to it sally but - god i'm struggling tonight.

sallystrawberry Mon 08-Aug-05 00:23:36

sallystrawberry Mon 08-Aug-05 00:30:58

strugstu Mon 08-Aug-05 14:12:03

Sorry didnt reply Sal- had gone offline to try and get it finished.

Well got it in with 10 mins to deadline finally went to bed at 3am got up at 7am - am now cleaning house with my dd (amazing the power of money!) cos the mess is stressing me out. Will go back to bed about four pm for a kip, then start again about 7pm. Need to finish child protection essay for next monday. so if i do a few hours tonight i will feel better.

Dont know whether u saw the thread - but i went for an interview last friday and got a job! f/t hv poster depending on me passing the remainder of course! (Course finishes 19 th august-then three weeks holiday -then results 22nd sept) hooray!!!!!

sallystrawberry Mon 08-Aug-05 20:50:52

sallystrawberry Sat 13-Aug-05 01:28:24

strugstu Sat 13-Aug-05 01:31:09

hi sally
am burning the midnight oil again - need to finish my assignment for submission on monday morning.
how r u ss?

sallystrawberry Sat 13-Aug-05 01:32:43

strugstu Sat 13-Aug-05 01:34:07

will try not to get involved in any threads- will just lurk i think nite nite xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now