Talk

Advanced search

access course here i come!!!!

(12 Posts)
livvysmum Thu 09-Jun-05 15:53:37

had my interview for access course on tuesday, i'll be starting in september, so excited about using my brain again.
am hoping to eventually do midwifery but thats a while away yet, still this is , i feel, the first step.
just need to find somewere to live now.

footprint Thu 09-Jun-05 16:18:35

Sounds great, livvysmum! Congratulations!

Mosschops30 Thu 09-Jun-05 16:21:17

Message withdrawn

ScrewballMuppet Thu 09-Jun-05 16:58:11

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!![GRIN]

I am about to finish my access course and start a child nursing degree in sept.
You will love it hard work but worth it.

sallystrawberry Thu 09-Jun-05 21:24:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

livvysmum Sun 12-Jun-05 16:09:51

thanks everyone, i'm sur i'll love it, feel ready for it now.

good luck to all those off to uni- well done!

redsky Sun 12-Jun-05 16:18:50

You'll love it - but be prepared for hard work. I didn't manage to last the distance but I LOVED the experience of using my brain and the other people on the course were lovely. Good luck!

livvysmum Sun 12-Jun-05 16:22:27

thanks redsky,

snafu Sun 12-Jun-05 16:24:05

Well done livvysmum and good luck!

HappyHuggy Sun 12-Jun-05 16:25:22

Hiya

im doing my second year of my access to health in september. I cant believe my first years nearly finished! Im going to do midwifery at university afterwards too.

Good Luck

xx

tiredemma Sun 12-Jun-05 19:03:21

I start my second year of access in sept, its the best thing i have ever done. I wanted to be a midwife when i started the course but now i have changed my mind completely and want to be a nurse now- (specifically Accident and emergency!!)

you will love it, im so glad i started the course!
good luck

PeachyClair Thu 30-Jun-05 13:16:54

Finished my Access course yesterday. Two years but i finished in one, I loved it that much!

Did so much good for my confidence, and I made some great mates.

Really hard work, but fantastic tutors and a real team spirit. I started out for teaching, but I am doing religion and Philosophy at Newport! Do have the option of PGCE though.
Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now