Talk

Advanced search

HAD AN AWFUL DAY [sad]

(6 Posts)
ScrewballMuppet Wed 08-Jun-05 18:37:21

The jist of it is is that woke this morning late rushing round to get kids ready, had a huge argument on the way to college with ah hubby which got so bad that in the car park I was so upset that I demanded he just take me home otherwise I would get a taxi or bus as was roo embarassed at the state I was in. Came back ah hubby carried on having a go while I composed myself and flatly ignored him. Went back to college and of course was late.

LAst day of college aprt from exam so I have been trying to get portfolio signed off and bits and pieces finished also corrections.Talk about stress that was unreal.

Had a blow up with one of the girls on course because shed been pulled for cheating with IT work with few other girls. She basically said we'd all been cheating the whole year through and it was unfair that she took the flack, however she never said it in quite that way. She basically accused all of us for cheating with work and said she was going to tell to which I replied go on then tell someone I have nothing to hide and neither does the rest of the class and we then had a blow up. She left everything to the last minute and photocopied someone elses work and was caught out. I feel for her but I'm not gonna be called a cheat when I've slogged my guts out to complete work, weve all helped each other out on the course and yes we have copied an answer hear or there but for her to start on me when I never had anything to with it I was fuming and I stood up for myself silly moo.

I still haven't managed to get portfolio completely signed off have to find childcare for tomorrow so can get it done then.

Oh forgot to mention mock exam that I had on genetics and dna and repoduction that I managed to get a 45% mark and the pass rate was 45%.
At least I got that but I certainly hoped to of done better than that.

I'm now at home waiting for ah hubby to come home with the kids and I'm gonna have to talk to him at some point when all I want to do is telll him to F* o**

almostanangel Wed 08-Jun-05 18:40:19

chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

RnB Wed 08-Jun-05 18:40:28

Message withdrawn

ScrewballMuppet Wed 08-Jun-05 19:30:42

Tanks

ScrewballMuppet Wed 08-Jun-05 19:30:59

Typo - Thanks

tamula Wed 08-Jun-05 19:40:50

Aww babe, its not easy is it? Poor love, why dont you run yourself a bath and take up a glass of wine? lock the door and just unwind. Unlock the door when you feel calmer and ready to get back on the horse.

Mwah Mwah

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: