Talk

Advanced search

A question about student loan payments

(1 Post)
tammybear Wed 23-Sep-09 13:39:29

Hey, I'm starting my second year of my course. I go to a college to do it, though the course is an actual uni course. I've applied for my student loans, and on the Student Finance Website, they say it is all approved. I have enrolled at both college and uni. Uni have said that as I go to a college, the college will let the loan company know I am attending the course still. All this is well and good, but last year I had problems with my loan and didn't get paid til 3 or 4 weeks after we were suppose to get the money. I am told I should get the money come through this Monday. I am paranoid that I am not going to get it. I'm going to uni tomorrow to double check all this. I can't get through to the student finance, and college said I should double check with uni just in case. But I just wanted to know if it says that my payments are approved and has given me the payment date as 28/9/09, should I stop worrying? I can't remember for the life of me if last year it said pending or something different before I was enrolled properly in uni. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now