Talk

Advanced search

I can't do my exams, tutor hasn't got back to me, somebody tell me it'll be alright

(9 Posts)
beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 10:34:28

I have exams this week, but since last wednesday I have felt really crap, I fainted twice on saturday and again on sunday, feel sick all the time and can't eat. I had to phone my mum and beg her to come down on saturday night, I didn't even have enough energy to give beanie his bath! I don't get on too well with my mum so I must be really ill!

I sent my tutor an email asking what I should do and whether I can do resits in the summer. he hasn't got back to me yet and I really need to go home and sleep.

shall I wait around here for him to email me? if I can't do resits I will have to do an exam this afternoon. I can't do it. I'm so tired.

Blackduck Mon 06-Jun-05 10:35:29

Can't you phone him/the college and get an answer?

beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 10:36:45

why didn't I think of that? see, this is why I can't do exams, brain not working at all. will phone him now

Blackduck Mon 06-Jun-05 10:37:56

And if you can't get hold of him try head of dept (if he isn't) or the dept secretary - they know EVERYTHING Oh and good luck...

beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 10:44:47

where is everybody!! maybe I have the wrong phone numbers, they did just move offices but I thought they kept the same numbers. I'll wait a bit longer for my tutor to reply, then I'll go and find him.

Blackduck Mon 06-Jun-05 10:51:43

Central switchboard? they must have one....

SenoraPostrophe Mon 06-Jun-05 10:53:24

get a doctor's note - that way you'll be able to resit without any penalty and you'll be covered.

beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 10:55:22

it's ok, got an email from my tutor just now, he says that I can resit in august, and he has put my email on record to show that I was ill, and I've got a doctors note too. He recommended that I sit the 2 exams I have next week, hopefully I will be feeling better by then. That way I'll only have 2 resits.

going to go home and sleep now.

Blackduck Mon 06-Jun-05 11:12:58

Goodie - go and get some rest...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: