Talk

Advanced search

I can't do my exams, tutor hasn't got back to me, somebody tell me it'll be alright

(9 Posts)
beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 10:34:28

I have exams this week, but since last wednesday I have felt really crap, I fainted twice on saturday and again on sunday, feel sick all the time and can't eat. I had to phone my mum and beg her to come down on saturday night, I didn't even have enough energy to give beanie his bath! I don't get on too well with my mum so I must be really ill!

I sent my tutor an email asking what I should do and whether I can do resits in the summer. he hasn't got back to me yet and I really need to go home and sleep.

shall I wait around here for him to email me? if I can't do resits I will have to do an exam this afternoon. I can't do it. I'm so tired.

Blackduck Mon 06-Jun-05 10:35:29

Can't you phone him/the college and get an answer?

beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 10:36:45

why didn't I think of that? see, this is why I can't do exams, brain not working at all. will phone him now

Blackduck Mon 06-Jun-05 10:37:56

And if you can't get hold of him try head of dept (if he isn't) or the dept secretary - they know EVERYTHING Oh and good luck...

beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 10:44:47

where is everybody!! maybe I have the wrong phone numbers, they did just move offices but I thought they kept the same numbers. I'll wait a bit longer for my tutor to reply, then I'll go and find him.

Blackduck Mon 06-Jun-05 10:51:43

Central switchboard? they must have one....

SenoraPostrophe Mon 06-Jun-05 10:53:24

get a doctor's note - that way you'll be able to resit without any penalty and you'll be covered.

beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 10:55:22

it's ok, got an email from my tutor just now, he says that I can resit in august, and he has put my email on record to show that I was ill, and I've got a doctors note too. He recommended that I sit the 2 exams I have next week, hopefully I will be feeling better by then. That way I'll only have 2 resits.

going to go home and sleep now.

Blackduck Mon 06-Jun-05 11:12:58

Goodie - go and get some rest...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now