Talk

Advanced search

Any Lecturors about?

(5 Posts)
FairLadyRantALot Fri 17-Jul-09 00:29:39

Willing to read my Essay....
can include marking criteria, but not interview....essay is based on...

just, well, got a d, and really don't yet know why...because feedback not available yet...but am driving myself mad....just want to know what was so crap about it....I used some older research/articles, because we were told not to worry about the age of articles, etc....i.e still be relevant in building opinion, etc...
have use a broad variety of OT science (books, articles) as well as gerontoly, nursing and psychiatry....because it was relevant (all about an older person)...and I have done more than just assessing, by just realting one occupational area to another and their impact...never mind, I do think I went further....so...really a D?
And I know it sound big headed....but since starting this course have not gotten a d....and the last essay in this module, I didn't even get but got a b-....so a d, in an essay tha I mostly got...is like a punch...
and yes, I am rambling on right now...but am just totally hmm and sad right now...just gutted!

OrangeFish Fri 17-Jul-09 02:18:45

Have you emailed your tutor to ask for feedback?

Wilts Fri 17-Jul-09 03:07:16

I would have thought your best bet is to contacting the marking tutor. At my university,although they use a structural marking criteria, marks seem very subjective dependant on tutor.

hambler Fri 17-Jul-09 03:54:43

Did you do a lot of this ...... dot dot dot stuff in your essay as in your post here?

Can you post your essay here for us to look over?

FairLadyRantALot Fri 17-Jul-09 11:34:38

IT's 3000 words....and no dot, dot, dot...that is my reserved writing style for mumsnet...trademark so to say...lol

Well...we will get feedback, but it's not ready and it is doing my head in...so...can't really contact tutor until after I had the opportunity to read the official feedback....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now