Talk

Advanced search

OU exam results - anyone know how long they take to come?

(9 Posts)
docket Mon 15-Jun-09 19:07:42

I did my first level 2 exam today (huuuuge sigh of relief), does anyone know how long I'll have to wait for the results? I would dearly love to just forget about it and move on but know I'll keep wondering...

TIA

LadyGlencoraPalliser Mon 15-Jun-09 19:09:42

My exams have always been in October and the results come out early/mid December - so two months or so to wait.
How do you think it went?

docket Mon 15-Jun-09 19:12:56

Thanks LGP. I'll just have to try and put it to the back of my mind in that case (I don't know what I was thinking, that they did it overnight or something!). It went okay. Bits in hindsight I wish I'd done better but turning over the paper didn't make me want to curl up and die. It's so hard to tell tbh, it's the first exam I've done for a hundred years!

Molesworth Mon 15-Jun-09 19:13:02

Well done docket - hope it went well

You should get your results in mid - late August.

docket Mon 15-Jun-09 19:13:56

Thanks Molesworth smile

TheFallenMadonna Mon 15-Jun-09 19:17:32

If you look on your homepage it might tell you.

MollieO Mon 15-Jun-09 20:03:28

According to the DSE212 forum the thought is early August. All I know is that the retakes are in October!

Hope it went well. I found it hard writing for 3 hours. What amazed me was the number of no shows, that people left after 30 mins and the number who left after 2 hours - at one point there seemed to be a stampede for the door.

What are you doing next? I've had to defer the residential one DZR222 until next year but I'm doing Applied Psychology from Sept and then Child Development next Feb.

docket Mon 15-Jun-09 21:05:23

Hello MollieO! How did you find it? I thought it was okay, better than it could have been for sure. I know what you mean about writing for 3 hours, I was okay for quite a bit then suddenly got really bad cramp. Loads of no shows at mine too and lots of people walking out early. Just glad it's over now, I've been like a tightly coiled spring for the past few weeks and a total nightmare to live with I'm sure.

Doing the residential in August then like you Applying Psychology ih September. I'd like to say I'll be doing Child Development next but am not so sure with DC3 due in December.

MollieO Mon 15-Jun-09 21:32:33

I don't think I did enough revision so not sure I've got it. I waffled too much! Will have to wait and see.

I am amazed how many empty seats there were. I reckon a quarter to a third were absent in mine. I was also surprised at how many people kept going to the loo.

I had hoped to do the residential but I won't now have any childcare and I'm away for the on line version (and have heard nightmare reports about our local tutor). I will do it next year instead.

A few people seem to be doing Applying Psychology as there is nothing else until Feb.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now