Talk

Advanced search

any psychologists/psychology students out there?? im banging my head here!!

(8 Posts)
tiredemma Fri 06-May-05 21:25:11

aarghh!! why is it so difficult? have to write a 1500/2000 word essay on the theories of Maslow & Rogers- evalutaing thier relevance to an understanding of the development of an individuals self concept/esteem.

i cant even get past the first sentence- anyone care to help me before i go mad??

cazzybabs Fri 06-May-05 21:39:47

I have a qualitive project due in - AHHHHH. Haven't started it - hate hate hate qualitive reports - I need hypothesis, controls, graphs, statistics not reflective anaylsis and research questions - AND its a doulble weighted eassy.

tiredemma Fri 06-May-05 21:41:53

its all foreign language....

Wallace Fri 06-May-05 22:24:37

sorry wish I could help...

is that Maslow's pyramid of needs or something like that?

Good luck!

tiredemma Fri 06-May-05 22:25:53

yes, his hierachy of needs. still banging my head!

Nemo1977 Fri 06-May-05 22:27:49

http://web.isp.cz/jcrane/IB/Background_humanistic.pdf

been a long time since i thought about psychology..lol dont know if link is any good

nutcracker Fri 06-May-05 23:16:41

Ohhhh i remember doing a bit on that emma. Don't throw things at me but I did actually quite enjoy it.

Infact i'm sure my first assignment was on that. Dont have it though cos the teacher never got it back to me when i left.

tiredemma Mon 09-May-05 11:38:28

got excited then nutty, thinking that you were going to offer me your old essay on it!!! back to thinking for myself then!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now