Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

1 down 2 to go......& a question for student parents????

(8 Posts)
sallystrawberry Fri 06-May-05 10:33:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Chan1811 Fri 06-May-05 11:19:00

I have a clean house 80% of the time and it is not easy. I am glad somebody else has the same troubles as me. I get up at six every morning and clean for two hours then do a bit more during the day. I am a home student so it's a bit easier. Although I must admit I am always tired.

fireflyfairy2 Fri 06-May-05 11:40:41

My house looks like a bomb has gone off in the middle of it

My exams are in 3 weeks time and i cant concentrate to revise

foxd Fri 06-May-05 14:19:36

I know what you mean could do with a dishwasher, cleaner, person to do the ironing myself .

Lived in is how i would describe my house and waiting for college to finish to put it back to normal.
Am determined come september I will ask for more help from family and friends either to do a bit of ironing or to keep the kids busy while I get on with tidying.

colditz Fri 06-May-05 14:57:23

No, my house looks like it has been invaded by hobgoblins, as dp and I both have full time jobs, but share childcare (we do shifts) and I have 2 courses to do at work which I have to bring home.

Short answer - No.

slug Fri 06-May-05 16:05:12

Clean house? If dh wants a clean house he can do it himself. I'm sitting exams and don't notice the state of the place till after I've finished.

huggybear Fri 06-May-05 16:26:08

My house is a tip! ive really struggling with my work load at the moment so the mess can wait xx

foxd Sun 08-May-05 22:43:55

I have two big ass due in by mon plus homework of algebra. These are the last two ass and I'm flagging just can't wait to get them done so can concentrate on other things for a change like dh kids house and of course a social life whatever one of them is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now