Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

So excited!!

(11 Posts)
Smurfgirl Thu 03-Mar-05 23:50:46

Today I handed my reference into the nursing department at my uni, and my passport photos for my ID badge! Now I just have to have the medical (eeek) and I am finally OFFICIALLY on the bloody course. I am sick of being conditional! I can't wait to start my nursing diploma in September.

Oh and finish this degree as well...but thats not a big thing

HunkerMunker Thu 03-Mar-05 23:52:22

HURRAH! Congratulations! Hope the passport photos were suitably embarrassing

Fimbo Thu 03-Mar-05 23:52:51

Congrats.

Smurfgirl Thu 03-Mar-05 23:52:57

I was deeply sexy and mature. And hungover. But I am a student so its only to be expected

threadkillingstrawberry Thu 03-Mar-05 23:53:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

joash Thu 03-Mar-05 23:54:16

Congratulations only a little - but in a nice supportive sort of way.

HunkerMunker Thu 03-Mar-05 23:54:51

I'd had all my wisdom teeth cut out the week before I had to have all my uni pictures taken - looked decidedly purply-yellow around the jaw in mine!

Smurfgirl Thu 03-Mar-05 23:56:35

All my uni pictures for this year are minging, so I may as well continue the tradition.

When they do your library card its a digi cam one, so you wait in a line for 4 hours then sit down and they catch you unawares, so you get no choice in the picture. I have a nice one for my NUS though because I flash that all the time.

I hope nobody looks too closely at my nursing student ID! That won't make them better!!

chloeb2002 Fri 04-Mar-05 09:57:00

Thats fab... you will love it... dont worry about the photos.. none is yet to look at my student nurse ID.. in fact nearly all the 3rd years i know have lost them! when i think how much i treasured mine 6 months ago i found that hard to believe! however now.... i have my moments..... sorry all youwaiting for places but you will understand when you are on course! stress stress and then a little more stress......

madmumof4 Sat 12-Mar-05 21:35:45

Congratulations smurfgirl. I started my nursing degree last September. The course is as exciting as I thought it would be and I am boring everyone silly telling them that I am a nursing student lol

marj Sun 13-Mar-05 20:24:39

Lots of luck smurfgirl! I have been a paeds nurse for ten years and I cannot imagine doing anything else. Enjoy your course.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now