Talk

Advanced search

so angry with college

(4 Posts)
juicymelon Wed 03-Sep-08 17:45:30

hi
I enrolled at college last week to study an access to HE course science route, today i have recieved a phone call advising me that the course will no longer be running as advertised due to insufficient numbers!
Can they do this 2 days before I am due to start i am now going to have to look for another college that offers the course before they start next week
aaarrrgghh

bluebell1 Wed 03-Sep-08 17:57:07

Hi juicymelon i dont think there is much you can do i just wanted to say i understand how you feel.The same happened to me.I was due to start a childcare course.So annoyed as was so looking forward to it.
Its so annoying.angry

juicymelon Thu 04-Sep-08 15:51:44

ok just to update went to the college today and spoke to head of department, and he has arranged me a place on the same course at another college a few miles away, so pleased about it because i tried to get on this course as back up yesterday & was told it was full, but head of dept feels so bad about what has happened he pulled some strings. Gotta go & enrol at new college tomorrow.
No real point to this but am so happy had to tell somebody
grin

TheFallenMadonna Thu 04-Sep-08 15:52:45

Hurrah!

Good luck with the study.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now