Advanced search

Hi any single parents that are studying - need advice

(4 Posts)
mamachat Fri 08-Aug-08 21:07:25


I am now single and want to do a photography course but not sure what kind of help is available to me, like grants and loans.

Also not sure what level I would have to start at. I have got a level 2 NVQ in admin so not sure what level to start photography at.

Any advice welcome...

mamachat Sat 09-Aug-08 08:23:58


AMAZINWOMAN Sat 09-Aug-08 08:24:04

contact your local College and ask to speak to a guidance worker. They will tell you the correct course, if there is help with childcare or any other support.

It may be worth trying your local library too, sometimes they have details about courses

mamachat Sat 09-Aug-08 08:28:15

OK thanks will give it a try, and can you speak to a guidance worker over the phone?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: