Talk

Advanced search

Citylit?

(8 Posts)
NotQuiteCockney Mon 28-Jul-08 15:20:40

Ok, so I've signed up for a citylit class (short story writing - daytime). Who at MN has gone there? What's it like?

NotQuiteCockney Tue 29-Jul-08 09:56:52

Bump?

NotQuiteCockney Wed 30-Jul-08 16:04:57

Come on, where is everyone?

Ginni Wed 30-Jul-08 20:54:09

Not been there but know alot of people who have done BSL courses at their deaf centre, who say it is the cream of the cream in that area. I go to the annual deaf celebration days and it's certainly a modern, pleasant environment with good facilities. Sorry I can't be more help but good luck with your course, it sounds very interesting.

NotQuiteCockney Wed 30-Jul-08 20:55:01

Ah, well, thanks for the feedback, I just know nothing about the place. I think bundle on here said she'd done courses there, at some point?

DeeRiguer Wed 30-Jul-08 20:57:36

i havent done one there, but have only heard good things in the past

good luck sounds interesting

lowrib Sun 10-Aug-08 00:58:14

I've done a few courses there over the years and always really enjoyed them. I'd definitely recommend the college - particularly the herbal remedies course if Nina Nissen is still doing it.

lowrib Sun 10-Aug-08 00:59:48

Oh and my friend did their Humanities Access course and went on to do 1st degree at Cambridge as a mature student.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now