Talk

Advanced search

Change management - anyone got good references for Mears?

(8 Posts)
mears Tue 11-Jan-05 11:11:17

Am under pressure to complete an assignment for my MSc. on changing practce and the stategies used to do so. I had a course book that I have mislaid called Managing Change. Am wasting too much time looking for it - assignment due in in a few says. Still to find 2500 words (did 2000 last night). Anyone got a good reference for Fishbone strategy I can get online? Anything anyone feels is good please fire me a link. I will go and get on with it. I have got some other reading material but I thought someone out there might be able to help. Thanks in advamce

suzywong Tue 11-Jan-05 11:14:24

hi mears

sorry can't help you there, just wanted to say Hi and ask how your lad from the Bline 182 gig last year is doing these days

weightwatchingwaterwitch Tue 11-Jan-05 11:17:24

Have you looked at Elizabeth Kubler-Ross Mears? here . Her list of stages are about reactions to grief/bereavement but are now also used to describe reactions to change, since people's reactions are v similar, i.e. they go through these stages when change is imposed upon them.

KristinaM Tue 11-Jan-05 11:18:17

Have you tried googling? You might get more under Ishikawa diagram

mears Tue 11-Jan-05 11:22:19

Perfect WWW. Knew of her but couldn't put my hands on reference.

KristinaM - feeling too pacicky to google - need to get typing hence the SOS to mumsnet.

suzywong - he is doing fantastically well, thanks for asking. Only has slight limp. Scans are clear. Still needing kidney function monitored though as chemo has disrupted potassium and magnesium levels. He has supplements to take. Hair has grown back normally and he is back at school full-time.

KristinaM Tue 11-Jan-05 11:26:45

here

here

Marina Tue 11-Jan-05 11:30:20

I googled for you and did Google Scholar also Mears but don't see anything available freely online that is going to do the biz for you straightaway. Most relevant looking material has to be paid for prior to downloading.
Also think E Kubler-Ross very good, would not have thought of her in this context!
Good luck

mears Tue 11-Jan-05 15:40:42

Thanks folks.

Marina - Kubler Ross' were adapted on another course I did to reflect people's reaction to change. Instead of a bereavement curve it was a change curve. I will be able to refer to that from the info I got at the time.

Thanks for the Fishbones KristinaM.

Will get stuck in after tea

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: