Talk

Advanced search

Foundation degree in early years

(1 Post)
ale233 Sat 21-Jul-07 07:45:25

Hello, I am wanting to train to become a teacher and interested in the foundation degree in the early years which takes 2 years full time and then a further 1 year top up for the full degree. I wanted to start this September but am pregnant now so looking to start next year. I already have a 2 year old and wondered if anyone has any experience of this course and the work load involved. Its 12 years since I left school an apart from a night course which Ive just finished for teaching assistant I havent studied since school. I'm really looking forward to starting but also really worried that I wont cope with the work and don't want the children to miss out. Does anyone know of a good website to find out what financial help I might be entitled to, I have contacted student finance direct but they seemed very vague and my local authority said they cant give me any idea untill I actually apply for the course.
Sorry its so long winded!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: