Talk

Advanced search

NVQ3 ccld

(9 Posts)
Rubybees Thu 05-Jul-07 19:55:32

Evening all, been sat looking at the same pieceof work for 20 minutes now , I can't even start on my assignment: It's 301 Developing positive relationships with adults in your team

well when I work by myself and have done for over 3 years it's a bit hard at the mo for me to think

has anyone covered this? If so could I please get a kick up the bum on where to start

why is it sooo hard

CaptainUnderpants Thu 05-Jul-07 20:01:45

Could it not cover relationships with parents .Is it a reflective account that you need ?

KaySamuels Thu 05-Jul-07 20:06:11

How are your relationships with the adults on your team? Think of how you communicate with, them how you welcome them. Foundations you laid at the start of these working relationships.

adults 'on your team'....
network co-ordinator
the parents you mind for
health visitor of mindee maybe
ofsted inspector

I tend to just write each written knowledge as a question and then answer it, is this what you are doing?

CaptainUnderpants Thu 05-Jul-07 20:14:29

You trun it around to fit in with your situation , so as Kay said your 'team; involves parents , helath care worker etc.

You best bet is to use parents and you build a relationship woth them and hw it would benfit the child, i.e seeing a positive reltionship between you and parent helps the child develop a relationship with you. Respecting that parents beliefs , points of view etc

Rubybees Thu 05-Jul-07 20:25:53

Thankyou xxxx I went of made myself a strong coffee and what you all said makes sense

Captainunderpants (LOL at name) yes reflective,
Kay samuels, I should read the knowledge before I start as it also help to link it in together, I think I say TEAM and thought what team lol, after a day like today 6.45am-5.30pm I felt very much alone!!

Ta very muchly

Katymac Thu 05-Jul-07 20:27:04

Answered on your other thread

Good luck

CaptainUnderpants Thu 05-Jul-07 20:29:52

I used to hate reflective accounts buut now I have the hang of it. As you say read the chapter / knowledge and it kicks starts your mind into thinking of examples for relective accounts.

I got 301 signed off the other week .

Rubybees Thu 05-Jul-07 20:31:09

Thanks Katymac hehe , sometimes worth the overlap as not only childminders doing this course all be it everyone new ehxx

mimi03 Tue 10-Jul-07 17:04:28

hi i did nvq3 children and young people and im also an assessor although ive not actually assessed anyone yet. will dig out my folder and have a look

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now