Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Woohoo!!! I Passed my ECA

(7 Posts)
dustystar Fri 22-Jun-07 10:48:51

I am so excited I am nearly in tears. I had a really difficult time with this assignment as it was initially due last October but I had optic neuritis and had to get a deferrment until this April. I have been so stressed about it and finished it too late to post so had to drive from Dorset to Milton Keynes to get it in on time. I was so sure I messed up but today when i checked obn student home my result was there and I got 70%!!!

Don't know how i managed it and I won't get the feedback for a few weeks yet but who cares - I've done it.

Can you tell that I'm pleased?

MarsLady Fri 22-Jun-07 10:56:35

Congratulations. My ECA is due in October.

What course did you do?

dustystar Fri 22-Jun-07 10:58:01

SD805 which I think is called the science of brain and behaviour and now I'm doing d844 which is ethnography

What about you?

MarsLady Fri 22-Jun-07 11:04:27

I'm doing 20th Century Literature Text and Debate A300.

My ECA is about choosing 2 books that I would award the Booker prize to using the debates and arguments we've covered through the course.

It hasn't been as exciting a course as I'd hoped. But almost there now!

dustystar Fri 22-Jun-07 11:05:24

Is this your last course?

MarsLady Fri 22-Jun-07 11:11:29

No. I've got one more year. I'll be doing 19th Century Lit I think and L'Ouverture (the second french). Then I'll be finished... and yet the thought of not studying with the OU anymore is quite unappealing! lol

Skribble Sat 23-Jun-07 22:05:33

Mine is due in mid july so I best get started on it .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now